Register Your Company in IndiaCall: 82608-82609 Now! Or Email: email@example.com
We have Multiple offices in Mumbai & Pune.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many persons require to register a Private Limited Company?
Minimum 2 Persons (aged above 21 years) required.
Which documents you require for Private Limited Company Registration in INDIA?
• Passport Size Photo
• Copy of PAN Card – SELF ATTESTED
• Copy of AADHAR Card – SELF ATTESTED
• Copy of LATEST ELCTRICITY BILL/TELEPHONE BILL/BANK STATEMENT/MOBILE BILL – ANY ONE – SELF ATTESTED
• For Office Proof – Copy of LATEST ELCTRICITY BILL/TELEPHONE BILL/GAS BILL – ANY ONE – SELF ATTESTED
Can I register a Private Limited Company at Residential Address?
Yes, you can register a Private Limited Company at RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
Do we need to visit any office personally for Company Registration?
The process for Company Registration is Online in INDIA so no need to visit personally in any office.
What is Paid Up Capital?
Paid up capital is an amount which shareholders are required to deposit in the bank account of the Company after Company Registration.
Whether GST Registration is mandatory?
It depends upon Turnover and Industry/Type of your Company, Please call us for more information.
What are the immediate compliances after company registration?
Every Company is required to complete the following formalities within 30 days from the Date of Registration of the Company:-
• Holding of First Board Meeting
• Opening of Bank Account
• Deposit of Share Capital by the Shareholders
• Issue of Share Certificates to the Shareholders
• Appointment of Statutory Auditor
• Other Compliance’s as may be required
Have a Question Or Need to Make An Appointment? Email Us!