LLP Registration Fees
- Register LLP @ the All Inclusive Cost of `8,300/-
- Register Your Startup Company as LLP in Less Than 20 days.
Know How to Register LLP?
Kindly fill-up the form below and we will get back to you shortly to initiate the process.
LLP Registration Form:
Documents Required For LLP Registration:
- Colour PP Photograph
- PAN Card – Self Attested
- Address Proof – Any One Self Attested
(Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Latest Electricity Bill / Latest Telephone Bill / Latest Mobile bill)
LLP Registration Package Includes:
- 2-Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
2-Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Company Name Approval by Ministry
- LLP Agreement
- Registration Certificate
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Tax Account Number (TAN)
Minimum Requirements for LLP Registration
- Minimum 2 Partners (Individual or body corporate)
- Minimum 2 Designated Partners who are individuals and at least one of them should be resident in India.
- No Mimimum Capital Required
Procedures for Registering a Limited Liability Partnership Company:
Process of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration:
Registration Process of LLP:-
Obtain Digital Signature for the partners:
Director Identificaton Number: Every Designated Partner is required to obtain a DIN from the Central Government. If a person already has a DIN, the same can be used for forming LLP.
Apply for the DIN ( Director Identification Number) Number which is necessary to becoming a partner in the llp:
The DIN can be applied online at (http://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/Din.html).
Digital Signature Certificate: All the forms like eForm 1, eForm 2, eForm 3 etc which are required for the purpose of incorporating the LLP are filed electronically through the medium of Internet, it is not possible to sign them manually. Therefore, for the purpose of signing these forms, the Designated Partner of the proposed LLP needs to obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from government recognized DSA’s.The signatures shall also be required for signing and filing of all relevant forms and documents to be filed, annually or event based after incorporation of the LLP, asking for approvals or as intimation.
Apply for the Name Approval for the LLP Registration:
The next step is to decide the name for the proposed LLP to be incorporated, anyone intending to incorporate an LLP has to evaluate his proposed name under the prescribed parameters and make an application in Form 1of Rule 18(5) of the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, for reservation of the desired name. The name of the limited liability partnership shall not be similar or identical with Company or LLP already registered in India and it should not contains words prohibited under the ‘Emblems and Names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950’or which are also not ‘Undesirable’ in the opinion of Central Government or which satisfies the conditions prescribed under rule 18(2). For more information check Name Availability Guidelines.
File LLP Agreements and Open a Current Bank Account:
The next pertinent step is drafting of Limited Liability Partnership Agreement governing the mutual rights and duties among the partners and among the LLP and its partners.
The basic contents of Agreement are:
- Name of LLP
- Name of Partners & Designated Partners
- Form of contribution
- Profit Sharing ratio
- Rights & Duties of Partners
- Proposed Business
- Rules for governing the LLP
In case no agreement is entered into, the rights & duties as prescribed under Schedule I to the LLP Act shall be applicable.
It is not necessary to have the LLP Agreement signed at the time of incorporation, as the details of the same needs to field in eform 3 within 30 days of incorporation but in order to avoid any dispute between the partners as to the terms & conditions of the agreement after the formation of LLP, it is always beneficial to have the LLP Agreement drafted and executed before the incorporation of the LLP.
Issued the Certificate of Incorporation which is the proof for the registration:
After the Registrar is satisfied that all the formalities with respect to the incorporation has been complied, he will issue a Certificate of Incorporation as to formation of the LLP within maximum of 14 days from date of filing of documents. The Certificate of Incorporation issued shall be the conclusive evidence of formation of the LLP.
Advantages of Limited Liability Partnership Registration
- Renowned and accepted form of business worldwide in comparison to Company.
- Low cost of Formation.
- Easy to establish.
- Easy to manage & run.
- No requirement of any minimum capital contribution.
- No restrictions as to maximum number of partners.
- LLP & its partners are distinct from each other.
- Partners are not liable for Act of partners.
- Less Compliance level.
- No exposure to personal assets of the partners except in case of fraud.
- Less requirement as to maintenance of statutory records.
- Less Government Intervention.
- Easy to dissolve or wind-up.
- Professionals can form Multi-disciplinary Professional LLP, which was not allowed earlier.
- Audit requirement only in case of contributions exceeding `25 lacs or turnover exceeding `40 lacs..`
Limited Liability Partnership
Why Register as Limited Liability Partnership
Limited Liability Partnership Registration
Renowned form of business
Easy to Form
Flexible to Manage
Easy Transferable Ownership
No Mandatory Audit Requirement
Partners are not agent of other Partners
Thanks for Your Time
If we didn't answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime